Thursday 7 February 2013

A Life Worth Living

Light dancing, 
holding the space
for your heart,
for your existence,
to feel its soul,
the reason it came into
this being. 

Fill me up with all you know,
all that I am
loving to know,
and yet,
so very afraid of. 

Because, 
I know,
I will never be able to come back to this place again
once I know. 

Change and transformation
are the only promises,
and there is no net,
to catch me,
when I fall...if I fall. 

Only love to hold me,
as I climb my mountain. 

Hopeful and afraid,
living in two places
at once. 

What scares me more
is not to live at all... 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Susan. Yes the thought of not truly "living" is a scary thought. I don't want to ever look back with regrets or "what ifs". Have a great Thursday my friend across the sea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, friend across the sea. :)

    Regrets are not an option. Loved your article-so relevant to me at the moment. And this poem was just written yesterday. :)

    Live no matter how scared you are. :)

    ReplyDelete